Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chazman!

March 17 is always one of my favorite days of the year. Not because it's St. Patrick's Day (which is always festive) - but because nine years ago today, God blessed me with my first son.

Today, my big "little buddy" is nine years old, and it's so incredible to me how fast it has flown by. I look back at all the great memories we have already shared, and all the incredible ways he has blessed my life, and I marvel at how God was able to weave together a son who brings so much joy to my life.


Chazman, I love you more than you can possibly fathom. Your cackle and grin always brighten my days - even the rough ones.

I cannot believe that half of your youth has already passed. I want to hang on tight each and every day, because it slips by so rapidly.


Three cheers for my lovable, fun-loving, Chazman!


Happy birthday, buddy! Now, please stop growing.

No comments: