Tuesday, January 1, 2008
The 2sday 10
Ten Popular New Year's Resolutions
1. Lose Weight - It's New Year's Day...I can start tomorrow. Or the next day.
2. Exercise More (or start exercising) - Wait a second...how do these dumbbells work again?
3. Spend Less/ Pay Down Debt - It's always discouraging to think about this right after the holidays. I shoulda asked for more cash for Christmas!
4. Quit a Bad Habit - Bad habits? I don't have any bad habits. Hold on while I put down the remote and get that hang nail with my teeth.
5. Pick up a New Hobby - I always wanted to learn Feng Shui. I'm gonna have to make time between basket weaving and ukulele lessons.
6. Watch Less Television - Nuh uh. Ain't happening. I just got HD.
7. Be a Better Parent - I love my little kiddos. Hey, Johnny, I think I saw your Ninja Turtle's missing leg in that light socket over there.
8. Take a Vacation - or 2 or 3 or 5. I can't remember how many we took last year. It's getting close to time to take another one.
9. Get More Organized - I made a list of things of ways I could get more organized this year. If I could only remember where I put it...
10. Volunteer to Help or Serve Others - Does volunteering to help kids learn how to play video games at Target count?
Happy New Year to Everyone!