Amy and I just watched The Bucket List the other day, so this post comes on the heels of dreaming of what "could be" someday.
Here's my Top 10 "bucket list" items. Of course, this is subject to change as I grow older (and wiser).
- Tour of Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Milan, Naples - the whole country
- Build a vacation home in the Jackson, WY area (or, at least in Blue Ridge, GA)
- See a baseball game in each Major League ballpark
- Celebrate my 50th Anniversary with Amy
- Write a book
- Take my grandkids to Disney World and spoil them rotten
- Go on an African Safari
- Travel to Egypt - see the Nile, pyramids, Sphinx
- Visit the Holy Land
- Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY