Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The 2sday 10
Top 10 Deadliest Creatures on Earth
10. Poison Dart Frog - produces enough toxin to kill ten humans
9. Cape Buffalo - These 1,500 pound bad-boys charge predators head on with two sharp horns.
8. Polar Bear - Can rip your head off with one swipe of its giant paw
7. Elephant - These 16,000 pound beasts kill more than 500 people annually. Dumbo, yo!
6. Australian Saltwater Crocodile - Krikey! This dude looks like a log. Accidentally step on one, and it'll pull you in the water to drown and dismember you. Nice.
5. African Lion - A near perfect hunter - razor sharp claws, quick, and giant fangs. Hakuna Matata!
4. Great White Shark - Bloodthirsty fish with 3,000-plus teeth. I thought Jabber Jaw was a friendly dude.
3. Australian Box Jellyfish - Has up to 60 tentacles that are each 15-feet long. Each tentacle's toxin can kill up to 60 humans.
2. Asian Cobra - Not the most venomous snake, but the cobra is responsible for the most snakebite deaths each year.
1. Mosquito - Man, that mosquito bite is killing me. Really. These suckers are responsible for more than 2 million deaths each year worldwide.